The following are the insurance certificate requirements:
- Advanced Applications in Medical Practice (AAMP), Conference at the Doubletree by Hilton, Scottsdale shall be added as additional name insured on the Exhibitor's "Comprehensive General Liability Insurance" policy.
- The Exhibitor shall keep an original insurance certificate onsite at all times, to evidence the insurance coverage required herein. An original signed certificate of insurance will only be accepted if it has met the requirements: If there are any exhibitor insurance questions email email@example.com.
- Coverage must be provided for all show days as well as move-in and move-out days, May 20th to May 23rd, 2021, inclusive ("Required Period of Coverage").
- Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance or equivalent insurance with a policy limit of not less than $1,000,000. Occupational Diseases Insurance as required by the laws of all governmental bodies having jurisdiction.
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including Contractual Liability Insurance with (1) minimum limits of not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence of bodily injury and death, and $1,000,000 each occurrence for property damage, or (2) minimum combined single limit of not less than $2,000,000 each occurrence for bodily injury and death and property damage.
- Automobile Liability Insurance covering all owned, non-owned and hired vehicles used in the set-u and disassembly services with (1) minimum limits of not less than $250,000 each person and $500,000 each accident for bodily injury and $500,000 each accident for property damage, or (2) a minimum combined single limit of not less than $1,000,000 each accident for bodily injury and property damage.
- The Exhibitor's insurance certificate must also include a statement by the insurance carrier that the carrier shall not cancel the coverage evidenced by the certificate without giving AAMP Conferences thirty (30) days prior written notice.
- Excess Liability Umbrella Form policy requirements with minimum limits (1) of not less than $1,000,000 Each Occurrence and (2) $1,000,000 Aggregate.