Advanced Infectious Disease Management
Welcome to the AAMP Spring Conference
May 21st - 23rd, 2021
This CME event will focus on the clinical management of people suffering from chronic infectious diseases. AAMP will look at this often-perplexing clinical area from the point of view of "stepping above" the labels ("Lyme", "EBV", "Candida" etc.) and delve into the reasons these patients often do not improve. Areas such as immune disrupters, comorbidities, enhanced assessment strategies and integrative therapies will be covered.
AAMP Spring Conference 2021 is designed to bring expert speakers who deal with these diagnoses and can demystify and clarify assessment, therapy, and troubleshooting.
- Focus-1: Viral Infections
- Focus-2: Fungal, Parasitic and Other Infections
- Focus-3: Borrelia (Lyme), Co-infections and Superinfection
- Focus-4: Clinical Management
- Proper laboratory assessment
- Whole person health assessment and monitoring (beyond ID)
- Infectious agent therapies to marginalize or eradicate
- Strengthening the immune system to resist reinfection
- Dealing with biofilms and resistance factors
- Proper treatment of comorbid areas during ID therapies
- Patient motivation & management
DIAGNOSTICS AND THERAPEUTICS:
- ID Lab Assessment
- Endocrine, GI, Immune and other contributory area assessment
- Therapies using:
- Rx. Anti-infective agents
- Natural Anti-infective agents
- Rx and Natural (Herbal, Nutrient, Homeopathic, etc.) supportive therapies
- IV and Injection Therapies
- BHRT and other Compounded Medications
- Diet and Lifestyle Modifications
- Emerging and traditional therapies:
- Heat / Hyperthermia
- Photodynamic Therapies
Reserve Your Place Today
(AAMP's Deferred Payment Plan - $250 deposit and balance not due until 4 weeks before the event)
"AAMP attracts highly knowledgeable physicians who want to advance their learning"
AAMP Conferences focuses on the "Advanced" Level of education, therefore we attract the more qualified and experienced physicians who are looking for "Beyond the Basics" education with the latest science, research, clinical applications, and protocols.