Advanced Integrative Oncology
Welcome to the AAMP Fall Conference
Scottsdale, Arizona - September 24th - 26th, 2021
This CME event will focus on the clinical management of patients desiring integrative and naturopathic oncology care. Specific information regarding care of patients during active chemotherapies and radiation as well as recovery from those interventions will be covered. Integrative strategies for any patient with cancer using nutrigenomic assessment, dietary intervention and natural therapies will also be covered. AAMP will also have five cancer specific modules on the most common cancers seen in practice (breast, prostate, lung, colon and brain) given by experts in those areas.
AAMP Fall Conference 2021 is designed to bring expert speakers who deal with these diagnoses and can demystify and clarify assessment, therapy, and troubleshooting.
- Focus-1: Integrative Oncology Updates
- Nutrigenomics and Cancer Therapies
- Focus-2: Treatment Modules on Specific Cancers
- Focus-3: Food, Diet and Cancer
- Focus-4: Interventions through the Four Phases of Cancer Care
- Primary Prevention
- Diagnosis through Active Care
- Recovery from Active Care
- Secondary Prevention
- Proper laboratory assessment
- Whole person health assessment and monitoring (beyond ID)
- Infectious agent therapies to marginalize or eradicate
- Strengthening the immune system to resist reinfection
- Dealing with biofilms and resistance factors
- Proper treatment of comorbid areas during ID therapies
- Patient motivation & management
DIAGNOSTICS AND THERAPEUTICS:
- Cancer Lab Assessment
- Endocrine, GI, Immune and other contributory area assessment
- Therapies using:
- Rx. agents
- Natural agents
- Rx and Natural (Herbal, Nutrient, Homeopathic, etc.) supportive therapies
- IV and Injection Therapies
- BHRT and other Compounded Medications
- Diet and Lifestyle Modifications
- Emerging and traditional therapies:
- Heat / Hyperthermia
- Photodynamic Therapies
Reserve Your Place Today
(AAMP's Deferred Payment Plan - $250 deposit and balance not due until 4 weeks before the event)
"AAMP attracts highly knowledgeable physicians who want to advance their learning"
AAMP Conferences focuses on the "Advanced" Level of education, therefore we attract the more qualified and experienced physicians who are looking for "Beyond the Basics" education with the latest science, research, clinical applications, and protocols.
"Doubletree Scottsdale: The Perfect Venue For AAMP Attendees"<
AAMP is proud to continue a long-term association with The DoubleTree Resort Hilton Paradise Valley in Scottsdale, Arizona. The resort, with lush tropical gardens, is just one mile from Old Town Scottsdale and 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
AAMP discounted group block available at $169 a night for single/double occupancy.
(Rate includes waived resort fee, normally $35 a day for additional amenities including Wi-Fi)